CIAR 2005 Summer School Lecture:
Machine Learning for Computer Graphics (Character Animation)
(A few slides were "borrowed" from A. Efros, D. Salesin, and J. Lee.)
- A. Efros, T. Leung. Texture synthesis by Non-Parametric Sampling.
A. Schödl, R. Szeliski, D. H. Salesin, I. Essa. Video textures.
- M. Brand and A. Hertzmann. Style Machines. SIGGRAPH 2000.
- J. Lee et al. Interactive Control of Avatars Animated with Human Motion Data. SIGGRAPH 2002. webpage
- O. Arikan et al. Motion synthesis with annotations. SIGGRAPH 2003.
- K. Grochow, S. L. Martin, A. Hertzmann, Z. Popović. Style-based inverse kinematics. SIGGRAPH 2004.
C. K. Liu, A. Hertzmann, Z. Popović.
Learning Physics-Based Motion Style with Nonlinear Inverse Optimization. SIGGRAPH 2005.
Many more readings related to learning for graphics
on my course web page