My research is in the general area of Human-Computer Interaction (HCI).
To see a selection of the research topics I have done in the past as
well as those I'm actively working on, click on the Publications or
Research (left panel). Below is a list of some of the research topics
I am currently interested in:
Please contact me if you would like to collaborate on any of these topics
or any other groovy stuff.
- novel input/output devices
- human-computer interaction techniques (including 3D user interfaces,
bi-manual input and multi-channel computer input)
- pen-based user interfaces
- computer augmented reality
- ubiquitous computing
- wearable computers
- graspable/tangible user interfaces,
- true 3D volumetric displays
- interfaces for mobile devices (including "subtle interactions"
and structured fidgeting)
- fundamentals of human perception and motor control.